A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
The clock is ticking - find matching pairs of hexagons to buy yourself time. With bold visuals and electrifying audio, prepare to enter a trance and emerge a master.
"An inventive indie game that aims to test both your reflexes and memory skills." - The Observer / Guardian
"Hexderity makes you want to move fast and you need to if you want to survive." - AppAdvice
- 6 stages to test your physical and mental agility
- 20 powerful upgrades to unlock
- An intense soundtrack from Drum and Bass producer ISO
- Trippy, tessellating visuals that are both bold and bright
- Flexible play sessions to fill any sized gap in your day
Best played on a touchscreen!
Game by: Ben Nizan
Audio by: Ben "ISO" Siegal
Icons from: Snap2Objects.com
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android|
|Tags||Abstract, Arcade, Colorful, Difficult, Endless, Fast-Paced, Score Attack, Singleplayer, Time Attack, Touch-Friendly|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.